Last week we launched our new Spiritual Misfits podcast with Bronte Hughes giving us the low-down on following Jesus as a social worker and how the ethical standard of the sermon on the mount is pretty hard to beat.
Through this new podcast, we want to create conversations that spark your grey matter (like last week’s chat with Bronte). But we also want to help you develop practices that connect your mind, body and heart with the sacred. With love. With Christ.
So this week we’re sharing our first guided reflection/experience. It’s around 9 minutes long, and we hope it extends to you an invitation into some space.
A moment: to breathe, to be still, to become centred.
We’ll be making a few of these over time, that you can use whenever you want to. For this first one we’ve made a version with music and one without music so you can choose what you prefer (or try out both!)
You may want to walk while you listen.
Or perhaps you want to sit in a comfortable chair, and close your eyes.
Whatever works for you.
These words are for when you don’t have it all figured out. We hope they help you to feel grounded in secure love.
Are you ready?
Listen via the player below, or click here to find links to subscribe on your podcast platform of choice.
Sara M. Saleh on Palestine, liberation and poetry – Spiritual Misfits Podcast
- Sara M. Saleh on Palestine, liberation and poetry
- Noah Small on the nature of God, love and kindness (a little episode with big heart)
- Radhika Sukumar-White on lament, suffering and inclusive community
- Michael Frost & Shane Meyer-Holt on the other side of 'mega'
- Mikali Anagnostis and Gabi Cadenhead on Gen-Z spirituality and Marion St